Ala Kheir was born in Nyala (Darfur), West of Sudan on April 1st 1985, Started practicing photography as a hobby while he was finishing a degree in mechanical engineering in 2005. After returning to Sudan in 2009 Ala Kheir and his colleagues started Sudanese Photographers group with the aim to develop and promote photography in Sudan.
Currently based in Sudan, active in photography and photography training
- Revisiting Khartoum, African Capitals. France 2017
- Revisiting Khartoum, Dakar Binalle 2016. Senegal.
- Khartoum 2 Addis, Venice Binalle 2015. Italy.
- Africa, Big chance big chance, Italy, Millan 2014.
- Invisible Borders group exhibition in Addis photo festival 2012.
- Khartoum (solo exhibition) , Addis photo festival 2012.
- The un-governables, group exhibition at New York 2012.
- 50+1 Malaysia, Kuala lumpur 2007 (group project).
- Feel the color, Khartoum, 2009 (co-exhibition with Dia Khalil).
Currently the director of Sudanese photographers group
This photo is copyright protected